Sunday, August 8, 2010

i seriously need an assistant!!!


this is not a job opening!!! i'm just venting my annoyance concerning the fact that i have to juggle between school, my music and the entire Green Samurai Media Movement. If wishes were... well, Octopuses, i'd ask for a surgical merging between myself and two of these eight-legged freaks (no offense Paul) so i can become THE epitome of multitasking abilities. Anyways, i get a little help here n there from time to time. Like my lil bro, Chisom Ezeaniekwe who helped me design this really cool brand image.
Also, i will soon be featuring couple of talented new individuals i came across during the course of my life...
Lastly, i would like to thank everyone who has supported the movement, all our Facebook members. Make sure ya keep ya ears tuned and ya eyez glued to the GREEN SAMURAI!!!

you can follow my lil bro, Chisom on Twitter @cheezypascal...

No comments:

Post a Comment