Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rest In Peace, Kelechi J. Anyanwu


There is no way we can question the motives of the Almighty. There is no way we can prevent Him from taking one of His own when He sees fit. You are His own, His Son. Short as it may have been, Your life was full- i know an entire congregation of people who will attest to that. I only hope to be where you are one day... Rest in His Bosom Anyanwu Kelechi Joshua

- Kenechukwu Ezeaniekwe

Baby as u ar laid 2 rest 2dai,i want u 2 kno dt i luv u,always had nd always will...rest in peace mr Josh

-Claudia Onyeka Onyemah

i know my God is alive only him knows best.Am waiting for our gist kc.we all love you.

-Tosan Shila Afejuku

Bro as we say our final bye 2 u 2day, i wnt u 2 knw dat i, sowi we will miss u dearly. i take solace in d fact dat ur life though short was live to touch lives. u were no ordinary man, u were god with us...bro flex in christ bossom until d resurection mornin. love u bro, always have always will


In such a short time I knew you, you left a lasting mark in my life! My happiness is that you spent your life effectively, touching people's lives! God knows best! R.I.P bro! I'll never forget you........

-Olusegun Sheg Adelakun

We can't question God cos He is all knowing. Rest in peace. May the sweet Holy Spirit comfort ur family. amen

-Ese Chunu Odioko

Am jst speechless.....I'd mis u KC

-Odapdoo Zagha

I can't believe you're a shooting star but you'll forever remain in our hearts......SLEEP TIGHT .....K.Cplus

-Daniel Johnathan


No comments:

Post a Comment